Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides specific modules with functionality to support customer service, sales and marketing, finance and operations, field service, project management and business intelligence reporting. This functionality enables organizations to better manage process lifecycles from start to finish. Depending on their requirements, agencies can leverage all or some of the integrated modules.
Based on Microsoft’s Azure cloud computing, Microsoft Dynamics seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft products, including SharePoint, Power BI and Office 365, including Outlook. You can quickly learn and adapt to using Dynamics because its familiar user interface is common to other Microsoft products.
Anyone with access privileges can easily gain valuable customer insights because of Dynamics’ integrated business intelligence capability. Powerful keyword searching to find vital information is easy with data synchronization between the Azure cloud search index and Dynamic’s Relevance Search.
Dynamics also allows you to develop mobile apps for phones and tablets to increase adoption and use. The software incorporates role-based, record-based and field-level security to ensure controlled data access.
|Support||Get Technical Support
NCDIT Service Desk: 919-754-6000
Microsoft Dynamics includes a full range of features and capabilities – that provide robust support for common business processes – with vital process automation capabilities and compelling user experiences.
Business Process Support
- General ledger
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Billing and invoicing
- Bank reconciliation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash management
- Income and balance sheet
- Work order management
- Profit/loss statement
- Inventory and asset management
- Compliance management
- Dispatch management
Microsoft Dynamics also has strong foundational support for sales pipeline management and customer relationship management:
- Contact and account management
- Customer relationship management
- Prospecting – email marking, marketing automation and post-scheduling
- Customer segmentation
- Lead management
- Conversion tracking
- Contracts management
Automation & Experience Capabilities
- Account, contact and activity data management
- Consolidation/roll-up features for data analysis
- Calendar and reminder system
- Internal chat integration
- Mobile access and mobile app experiences
- Multi-currency support
- Data visualizations and robust reporting and analytics
- Task and activity management
- Content management
- Document storage
- Help employees succeed and elevate your agency’s financial performance with this powerful solution that can be quickly adopted with its familiar, intuitive Microsoft user interface.
- Improve the public’s interactions and experiences with government.
- Empower your agents to take the right action, and streamline providing services to the public.
- Achieve line-of-sight transparency on the status of requests from the public and personalize their experiences.
- Eliminate duplicate data entry and manual steps in business processes. Speed up resolutions with automated workflows.
- Build customer relationships with efficient, value-added interactions.
- Turn prospects into engaged customers.
- Personalize customer interactions across channels and bring processes together to streamline operations.
- Detect service issues remotely by connecting asset monitoring and anomaly detection devices.
- Use insights to schedule timely, preventive maintenance and field service support. Resolve service issues before they occur.
To request this service, or for more information, submit a ticket using the NCDIT Service Portal.
- Service requests that incur a cost to the agency will typically require approval from the requesting agency’s CIO, financial officer or manager, depending upon your agency's requirements.
- Any staff with access to the NCDIT Service Portal may engage the team for support or information.
Requirements & Customer Responsibility
|Required NCDIT Services||Microsoft 365 Office and Business Intelligence applications|
|Other Technical Requirements & Prerequisites||Any computer that can connect to the internet.|
|Acknowledgment Time||The service team should acknowledge a service request within about 2-3 business days.|
State agencies, counties and municipalities using:
|Service Support Hours||
|Service Availability||The service is available 24/7, excluding planned outages and maintenance windows.|
|Standard Maintenance Windows||
Note: Microsoft provides product maintenance.
|Service Level Agreements||NCDIT supports a 99.9% financially backed service-level agreement to state agencies from Microsoft for Microsoft 365 subscription services.
Enterprise Collaboration Services Service Level Agreement
- Licenses (both user and administrator)
- Instance (production, sandbox and quality acceptance)
- Full-time employee for day-to-day operations
- Application development (RFP and solution accelerator, plus staff augmentation)
- Storage (Dynamics 365 and SharePoint if needed)
- Dynamics 365 subject matter expert for platform support, governance oversight, community of practice and initial agency instance and portal setup
- Portal development to coordinate proof of concepts
- Environments (production and sandbox) to coordinate proof of concepts, track upgrades, features and integrations
- Licenses for tenant management, including a premier contract for proactive and reactive support
There are currently no support rates.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrated modules include:
|Customer Service Modules||
|Sales and Marketing Modules||
|Field Service Modules||
|Finance and Operations Modules||
Training & Help
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Dynamics YouTube Channel
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community
- NCDIT Microsoft Dynamics 365 User Group
Other Related Links
Related NCDIT Services